Pioneer One Stop Aluminium
Die Casting Solution Provider
Global-Pacific Manufacturing has attained global recognition as a powerful manufacturing powerhouse that’s specializing in Aluminium Die casting for local and overseas businesses. Pioneered to be a market leader in precision engineering manufacturing and technology industry. The group strives for the goal of becoming a one-stop Aluminium die-casting solution provider, by manufacturing key items such as motorcycle components parts, hardware, lighting, furniture accessories etc, ever since 2005. From the die design development to secondary process & CMM QC on the final touch, Global-Pacific Manufacturing always strives towards a better quality in productions with sustainable energy and the latest automation, in order to achieve Industry 4.0.
In addition, Global-Pacific Manufacturing was awarded the ISO 9001 Quality accreditation in November 2019 by QMS Certification, the joint accreditation system of Australia & New Zealand. This is a testament to the significant emphasis that the group places on quality in maintaining the certification of act in conformity with various requirements such as Internal Quality Audit, Management Review Meeting and Conducting Customer Survey periodically. Global-Pacific Manufacturing is proud to venture into sustainable energy development, such as using solar panels for power manufacturing, that is not only greatly reduces cost & time of delivery but minimises human errors and achieve cost-effective productivity.
Find Out More About Us
CUTTING-EDGE MACHINERIES WITH AUTOMATION
Enhanced robotic system to achieve industry 4.0 by saving cost & time
FINER & COMPLETE DIE CASTING SOLUTIONS
Comprehensive value added secondary processing & power coating with quality assurance
SUSTAINABILITY ENERGY & DEVELOPMENT
Time & cost saving by using green solar energy in promoting sustainable development
Guarantee Quality of Services and Products
People First and Continuous Quality Improvement
Make Sure Excellent of Customer Satisfaction
Aim to be a one-stop die casting centre for customers convenience. Strive towards better quality products with greener energy and latest automation. We are dedicated high level of satisfaction through delivery on time for customers.
Establish prestige reputation and worldwide recognition through our one-stop die casting centre with top-notch quality products and services.
Being a one-stop solution for die casting manufacturing, we have been involved in various aspects of fields and industries.
There is a long list of partners that we have collaborated with to produce the finest alumnimium die casting components, each assembled into a finished and processed product.
Some of the notable industries with household names that we have tapped into included motorcycle components parts, hardware, lighting, furniture accessories etc. Ensuring the best quality products with sustainable automation.
FAQ & Commonly Asked Questions
Acquiring a cheap quote should not be the sole reason to pick a particular aluminum die-cast manufacturer. You will need to look into the lead time, technologies, and services offered by the company. For products with very tight tolerances, you should prefer to choose a company that invests in high precision machining comes with value-added services like sub-assembles, polishing, plating, and powder coating which can save cost and time.
Aluminium die casting offers several advantages, making it a preferred manufacturing method for producing high-quality and intricate aluminium parts. Here are some key advantages of aluminium die casting:
- Aluminium has a high strength-to-weight ratio, making it ideal for applications where weight reduction is essential without compromising strength and durability.
- Die casting allows for the production of complex and intricate part designs with fine details and tight tolerances.
- Aluminium die casting offers precise dimensional accuracy and repeatability, ensuring consistent part-to-part quality.
- Die casting is a highly efficient manufacturing process, capable of producing a large volume of parts in a relatively short time.
- Aluminium die castings typically exhibit a smooth surface finish, requiring minimal postprocessing
or finishing operations.
- The lightweight nature of aluminium can lead to cost savings in transportation, assembly, and energy consumption.
- Aluminium die casting can utilize a wide range of aluminium alloys, allowing for flexibility in material selection to meet specific performance requirements.
- Aluminium is a highly recyclable material, and the die casting process generates minimal waste.
To obtain an accurate quotation for aluminium die casting, the following information is typically
- 2D & 3D Part Design and Specifications or Sample Part
- Material Specifications
- Machining Specifications
- Surface Finishing Specifications
- Quality and Testing Requirements
- Estimate Annual Usage (EAU)